Events in Aktobe canceled due to epidemiological situation
Events, scheduled for September 9-12 in Aktobe, are canceled due to the tense epidemiological situation in the region. The Department of Sanitary and Epidemiological Control of the Aktobe region informed us about this today.
"In accordance with clause 44 of the Resolution of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Aktobe region dated June 30, 2021 No. PSV-24" On strengthening restrictive quarantine measures for the prevention of coronavirus infection among the population of the Aktobe region "(as amended on August 27, 2021) sports events are prohibited, ”said in a statement.
This time we are forced to cancel five republican competitions at once:
- Open II stage of the RK Cup in triathlon at a standard distance among athletes of the Elite category;
- Open Championship of the Republic of Kazakhstan in triathlon at a distance of super sprint (pursuit) among athletes of the Elite category;
- Open Championship of the Republic of Kazakhstan in triathlon at a distance of super sprint among athletes of categories U15, U17, U19, U23;
- Championship of the Republic of Kazakhstan in paratriathlon at a distance of super sprint among the visually impaired athletes;
- VI stage of the TEMIRADAM Cup in triathlon at a distance of super sprint among athletes of the Pro and Age Group categories.
All participants who have paid the registration fees will be automatically refunded to virtual accounts in their personal accounts at www.temiradam.com, and starter packs and finisher medals will also be delivered.
Recall that the last competitions in the KTF calendar of events, planned in Pavlodar, Karaganda, Nur-Sultan, and now in Aktobe, have been canceled due to COVID-19. But we are sure that the Grand Final in Aktau will take place, since the start has been previously agreed with all city services. The #triathlonorgkz team and athletes will have the opportunity to test their strengths at the distance of the "Kazakhstan Horse".
Follow all the latest news at www.temiradam.com.