First lecture for triathlon coaches will start on March 27-28
The Kazakhstan Triathlon Federation continues its work aimed at training and advanced qualification of triathlon coaches of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
For 2021, 8 lectures are planned with the involvement of domestic and foreign specialists in the field of sports. The lectures will cover the following topics:
· principles of building the training process;
· in-depth understanding of the physical qualities concept;
· selection methods;
· types of functional testing;
· prevention of injuries;
· alternative types of training;
· principles of nutrition at all stages of training athletes;
· correction of an athlete's condition using sports nutrition, dietary supplements and pharmacological agents at various stages of training.
#triathlonorgkz is pleased to announce that the first lecture will start on March 27-28!
The topic of the first lecture: “Principles of building the training process. A fashionable take on athlete training. In-depth understanding of the concept of physical qualities. "
The first lecture will be given by Valentin Savitsky @savitskiy_valentin, coach of the National Olympic track cycling team in the sprint.
The results of V.S.Savitsky athletes:
• 2 Olympic licenses for a three-year period in a completely new type of track cycling (sprint) in Kazakhstan;
• 2 gold medals of the Asian Championship;
• bronze medal at the World Junior Championships;
• inclusion in the top 5 of the world ranking in the Elite category;
• inclusion in the top 6 of the World Championship in the Elite category.
• a specialist in physical culture and sports;
• sports psychology.
• author of teaching aids on sprint disciplines of track cycling;
• author of a number of materials on the authoritative Internet resources of Russia and Kazakhstan about sports, nutrition and health;
• lecturer and presenter of a number of webinars for coaches and specialists in various sports: triathlon, powerlifting, cycling, taekwondo, boxing.
Registration for the first lecture opens on March 24 at 10:00 and ends on March 26 at 18:00 Nur-Sultan time.
Participation fee - 15,000 tenge.
One trainer from each region of the RK is admitted to training on a free basis. The coach must be an active employee of a nonprofit government youth sports school or high school of sports excellence. Confirmation of the coach's status will be a letter from the regional triathlon federation. If there is no accredited federation in the region, the coach must provide a letter signed by the head of the school, where he conducts coaching.
Link to registration is here.
The lecture will be held online on the ZOOM platform.
Date: March 27, 2021 at 11:00 am Nur-Sultan time
Duration of the lecture - 2-4 hours
At the end of the lecture, participants must pass an exam, which will take the form of testing.
On March 28, 2021, the examination material will be sent to the email addresses provided during registration. Execution time from 11.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. March 28, 2021.
Test results will be announced on April 1, 2021 via ZOOM.
After successfully passing the exam, participants will receive an electronic KFT certificate.